The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB has published the full list of charges of most of their E-FACILITY Portal and Non-Portal services for CBT Centers and Non-CBT Centers Owners.
Candidates who wishes to perform any of the services listed below are to take note of the Charges and make sure they patronize only the approved JAMB CBT Centers only.
Candidates are to take note of the Fees above and report any CBT Centers to JAMB Offices who charges more than the above prescribed fee for any of the e-facility services
BREAKDOWN OF ALL APPROVED PAYMENTS
The break down of all approved fees is as follows:
• UTME/DE Application fee (reduced since 2018) – #3,500
• Other charges:
• Reading Text – Book N500
• CBT Centre Registration Service Charge – N700
• CBT Centre Service Charge for UTME – N1,000
• CBT Centre Service Charge for Mock (Optional) – N1, 000
Candidate will not pay any money as Service Charge to any CBT Centre
Breakdown of payments will be printed on the pin vending receipt & on Registration Slip
Consequently, every candidate pays as follows:
• UTME Candidate not sitting for MOCK examination – N 5,700
• UTME Candidate sitting MOCK examination – N 6,700
• DE Candidate – N 4,700
Kindly note that JAMB has Banned the Use of Cyber Cafes Agents for any of their Non-Portal Services, and at such all candidates are to steer clear from them and only patronize the Approved and Accredited JAMB CBT Centers Nationwide.